A residential landscape installation requires careful planning, an accurately designed irrigation system and a well-placed hardscape (retainer walls, patio, walkways, boulders, water feature, landscape lights, etc.). Due to the wide selection of plants and building materials, almost any idea or theme can be designed and incorporated into your landscape.
You can invest a great deal of energy to design a plan that reflects your needs and creative ability. After the initial design work, review your plans yet again and change any details to best suit your wishes.
You should incorporate some of the following landscape features into your landscape:
- Water feature
- Flagstone work — walkways and patios
- Retainer walls – constructed of railroad ties, mortared moss rock, landscape timbers, stack block systems or cinder block walls
- Raised planters and gardens
- Alternative turf/putting greens
- Brick work – patios, walks, edging, raised planters, etc.
- All types and sizes of plant material that grows well in this climate
- All types and sizes of ground covers, rock, cobble and aggregate – many different colors are available to choose from
- All types of landscape lighting as well as aluminum or wood shade structures
- Veneer existing concrete or cinder block walls with moss rock
- Hydro-seed turf or native areas, native grass plantings top dressed with crimped straw
- Wood or composite decks, fences and out buildings and custom wood gates
- Masonry work – cinder block wall and stucco work, bancos, BBQ islands and kivas
- Concrete work – driveways, patios, walks, exposed aggregate, etc.
Some of our clients feel that we can design a more interesting landscape than they can, since we do this all of the time. We just need your general input to get started. We enjoy being creative during these opportunities. Call Narrow Leaf, Inc. at 505-897-1172 today for professional landscape design that will improve your outdoor living space!
We will be happy to consult with you concerning your project. We’re confident that you will be happy with our staff and their ability and quality of work.