At Narrow Leaf Woodworks, we understand that not all gates are created equal. A gate can either enhance the look and style of your home or detract from it, which is why it is essential that you work with a trained expert who is not only well-versed in wood types, treatments, species and finishes but also, who has an eye for design. If you’re ready to boost your curb appeal with a custom gate, schedule a free consultation with our woodworking experts today.
Gates We Create
At Narrow Leaf Woodworks, we can create any type of gate you dream up. Some of the more popular types of gates we build for our customers include the following:
- Custom Wood Gates: We use nature’s best materials such as Maple, Classic Oak, Sugar Pine and Spanish Cedar to craft sturdy wood gates using mortise and tenon joinery, in the style of your choosing. Whether you want a structure that emphasizes your home’s Southwestern surroundings or something a little more eclectic to showcase your personality, if you dream it, we can build it.
- Traditional Gates: For many homes with ornate accents and strong bones, a simple gate will suffice. From a gate with minimal framing to one that is a solid piece of wood, our traditional gates are designed to mesh with and even complement your home’s best features.
- Solid Wood Gates: If the primary purpose of your gate is to shield and protect your home from the outside world, consider investing in a solid wood gate. Just like with our custom gates, we use the finest woods Mother Nature has to offer to ensure your gate can withstand the elements and any other outside forces.
- Arched Gates: Arched gates are statement pieces and therefore some of our favorite to craft. For a gate sure to leave a lasting impression on passersby, consult with our experts about creating a structure that frames your home and showcases your landscape’s finest features.
- Indoor Barn Doors: You can’t buy a barn door gate at the store, as many big-name stores do not have the knowhow or expertise when it comes to assembly or repairs. Narrow Leaf Woodworks, on the other hand, does. Whether you’re interested in a wall mounted sliding door or a split sliding door, we have the talent and resources necessary to bring your vision to life.
Though we are craftsmen first and foremost, we also have an eye for design. At your on-site consultation, we will ask about your desired gate style and specifications and then take measurements and note additional features, such as landscape design, home architecture and climate. Armed with all this information, we will guide you toward the best gate styles for your property, as well as the best finish for your gate, such as aged, distressed, custom stain and more.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
A custom gate can enhance the look and feel of your home. For expert assistance on selecting the right enclosure for your home, contact Narrow Leaf Woodwork today.